Here’s how we would approach your compliance:
- review and analyse all your existing contracts, policies and agreements;
- develop and implement all the relevant HR and disciplinary forms to ensure consistency and compliance;
- develop and implement employee policies and procedures that contain all the relevant employment rules and regulations;
- review your company practices to ensure compliance with labour legislation, including the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Employment Equity Act, Labour Relations Act, and any sectoral determinations that may apply to your business;
- provide updates on amendments in labour legislation, and adapt documentation accordingly to maintain relevance and compliance;
- manage all the changes to employment terms and conditions, restructuring, and changes in operational requirements; and
- provide ongoing training and communication on existing or amended company policies and procedures.